| Home| Personal BLog| Compositions| Health Avenue| Places| UnEditedMe| Philippines| Monk|

Monday, September 21, 2009

Running Is Healthy Day 1

Today is the first day I am doing this and this blog is to encourage me to do it consistently: running! Today, I did around 2000 meters plus 130 steps up, 130 steps down goung up the bridge. Getting up of the bed is not very easy in this cold and dark autumn but I have to do it or else I will end up shapeless despite my very young age. I want to be fit. I need to be fit! Today, day 1 that I decided to record what I do, is dated 21st of September 2009. I dont like running so much alone but still, I know the benefits are not that bad! It's good!H

I plan to do it every other day and log everythibg here so that if I miss something, you guys can encourage me and I can also be aware of it and be self-encouraged. Wish me luck my friends for my good health and proper fitness.

I started at 6:15 and get back at 6:35, quite fast as it is not so far away. I had to take lights though, those that are portable for my own safety to be not hit by other runners or my bicycles and motorcycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment