| Home| Personal BLog| Compositions| Health Avenue| Places| UnEditedMe| Philippines| Monk|

Monday, September 28, 2009

Jogging and Running Success Story, Day 3 Friday

It was Friday and was incredibly colder than the first two days of my dedicated renewed running activity. When I got out of the house, I wanted to run back! I was not able to anticipate the cold morning. It was only later when the sun rays was visible when I noted that it was very foggy and misty, explaining the wetness and the coldness of the early hours..

In short, I succeeded on the third day, that Friday! I was so glad to have reached the last day of the week with a success and never breaking my promise to myself! Thogh I think I need more motivation, for now, it's a big achievement for me already.

I also went to work walking, leaving my bike at home and I walked back home as well. It was a great successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment