| Home| Personal BLog| Compositions| Health Avenue| Places| UnEditedMe| Philippines| Monk|

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jogging Succeeded, Day 2

Wednesday came and it's the second day that I must run! Yes, I used the word "MUST" as I must do it! I created this blog to give me a constant reminder in case I am not consistent enough of what I am doing. As the same, I run to the same path, the direction of my office and from there, I run up and down of a 65-step stairs giving way to another road. For me, running is not that fun compared to other sports but what can I do? I cant wake my friends up at that hour and ask them to run with me, right?

What I did, I uploaded the jolly music and fast-rhythmic music to my mp3 player and just run with the playing music. The music actually helps a lot and the determination helps a lot. In short, the second day was a success and I am so glad about it.

As I write this now, it is my third day. I'll just have to change from pyjama to running gear and off I go. See you for the next update!

1 comment:

  1. priwet dearie!!!
    jogging is great, but its important also not to overdo it...so sometimes one needs motivation, but i would not do every day of the week, a rest day inbetwen is good idea:)
    i usually try to do 3-4 times a week!hug

    ReplyDelete