| Home| Personal BLog| Compositions| Health Avenue| Places| UnEditedMe| Philippines| Monk|

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Running Rest Day Activity, Tuesday, 22 September

Tuesday came and it was my rest day. Now I see the real advantage of having a day free in between. As for a starter like me, it makes me relax for a day and then another running day would come. I have been thinking if I do the weekends but I have not decided yet. I think it is okay to do and it is also all right to leave the weekends holy for my rest. Either way, I will still be okay. But of course, any suggestions from you is highly appreciated.Here is the beginning of my post.

Since Tuesday was my rest day, I did an alternative at home by doing some curl ups in the morning before going to work. And know what? I also went to work walking in the morning. Although I brought my bike with me, I did not ride it. I brought it because I needed to consult my physiotherapist and I needed to hurry in doing that.

About the physiotherapist? It's another story that needed to be tld here... :) Looking up for the next running day post!

No comments:

Post a Comment