| Home| Personal BLog| Compositions| Health Avenue| Places| UnEditedMe| Philippines| Monk|

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jogging Rest Day, Walking Healthily

running and jogging rest dayThis is the first week of my dedicated move to flex some bones and muscles. Yesterday was a success for my second day of run. Today, Thursday, is my rest day. I run one-day-apart so I have a free day always in between and rests on weekend. Weekends are holy! The good thing is, rest days give me excitement to go on the next running day and to balance stuff, I walk to and from work also..

In total, a month around 30 kilometers is the total run while I walk all the way to work and go back home walking as well, unless I have some any other appointment that I need to hurry to, in any case, I take my back and walk with it in the morning and ride it for the appointment and go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment